Friday, April 10, 2015

James Hempel Spring Classes

from: jwhempel@hotmail.com>
 
Hello All,

Spring is finally here and my weekly classes for the upcoming month will continue to offer an additional Wednesday evening time slot to help accommodate students with busy schedules. I will also be expanding my pre-class painting and drawing demonstrations and will now be conducting them in a variety of media before all of my morning art classes.I hope you can make some time for your art this spring and join us!

-James
 
 


April Class Schedule: 
4 Tuesdays:
March 31, April 7, 14, 21 (no class April 28 or May 5)
10 AM-12:30 PM (Demonstration 9 AM- 10 AM)

4 Wednesday mornings:
April 1, 8, 15, 22 (no class April 29 or May 6)
10 AM-12:30 PM (Demonstration 9 AM - 10 AM)

4 Wednesday evenings:
April 1, 8, 15, 22 (no class April 29 or May 6)
6:30 PM-9:00 PM

4 Saturdays:
April 4, 11, 18, 25 (no class May 2 or May 9)
10AM-12:30PM (Demonstration 9 AM - 10 AM)

My weekly classes offer individual mentoring in media of your choice across a broad range of traditional drawing and painting techniques in a supportive group setting. All levels of experience are welcome and encouraged.

I offer a 1 hour complementary painting/drawing demonstration in various media for enrolled students before all of my morning classes from 9AM - 10AM.

Tuition is $120 per 4 class session. You may prorate @ $30/class if you're unable to attend an entire session, but if you need to miss a class you may make it up during any other class time or carry it over to the next session. My classes run continuously year round other than the times I'm competing in a local or national plein air event or teaching a workshop away from home.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions about classes, my instruction style, any needed artist materials, or for directions to my studio.

Hope you can join us!
Best Regards,
-James Hempel

-------
Hello All,

Spring is finally here and my weekly classes for the upcoming month will continue to offer an additional Wednesday evening time slot to help accommodate students with busy schedules. I will also be expanding my pre-class painting and drawing demonstrations and will now be conducting them in a variety of media before all of my morning art classes.I hope you are inspired to make some time for your art this spring and join us!