Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Upcoming MSC Exhibit at Sharon Lynn Wilson Center, Possibly 9/26-10/24

Milwaukee Sketch Club Exhibition at Sharon Lynn Wilson Center http://wilson-center.com/
Exhibition Dates: 9/26-10/24
Give hard copy of following info to Joyce by 9/7/11;
  • Your Name
  • Title of Painting
  • Size of Painting
  • Framed size
  • Painting Medium
  • Price
  • Price if NSF (Not for sale)
  • (Remember, No Nudes. Wire hangers, not sawtooth.)
Drop off date: 9/26/11 - Volunteers needed to accept paintings! Email Joyce
Hanging date: To Be Announced - Volunteers needed! Email Joyce.
Reception date: To Be Announced
Pick up date: 10/24/11
-----------
8/24/11
I have been having members ask about forms for our upcoming exhibition at Sharon Lynn Wilson Center for the Arts so here goes.....just so I do not have to call or email you for information that you forgot to give me. I prefer that you give me the information at MSC and that way I have hard copies and do not have to spend more time on the computer compiling the information to give to the center. If you will not be at MSC, then by all means email the information to me. So far, I have 9 people signed up to exhibit.

Right now drop off is scheduled for Sept. 26th and pick up Oct. 24th. I will let you know time and if the dates change.

Name:
Title:
Medium:
Size of painting:
Framed size:
Price:
Price if NFS:

Joyce
-----------
Ok, MSC guys and gals.....here is the latest on our MSC Sharon Lynn Wilson exhibition. I will need all the information for your painting you plan on submitting for our exhibition two weeks ahead of time so that I can get it to Beki. Kathy, could you please send Beki the blurb about our club that you have been using. Please send it to me first so I can look it over....you might also send it to Al for his scrutinizing. Thanks.

Who would like to volunteer to help with accepting the artwork and hanging?

Joyce
----------------

Hi Joyce,

Sounds wonderful. I am thinking Sept. 26th – Oct 24th. If someone could be available to accept the work and help with hanging that would be ideal. Picking up can be a little more casual. If you provide me with names, titles, mediums I can make labels. Also, if there is a blurb about your group you want to send me I can make a wall panel. Looking forward to it!

Beki
Sharon Lynn Wilson Center
http://wilson-center.com/

--------------------

I just received an email from the Sharon Lynn Wilson Art Center where we are scheduled to exhibit. Right now it sounds like we will be exhibiting the month of October. There is room for 20 paintings framed with wire hangers. No nudes are allowed as the exhibit will be in the educational hallway with students of all age groups in the area. Art and I will have to decide how we are going to make it fair for all if we get more than 20 members that are willing to exhibit a piece of their artwork. We welcome any suggestions. Please let me know ASAP if you plan on exhibiting so I can start getting our exhibition organized. I will also need title, medium, size and price or NFS. Thanks

Joyce