Thursday, May 21, 2020

Lyn Rix is being featured in American Art Collector Magazine

from: lynn@lynnrix.com

Exciting News to share

A few weeks ago I received an email identified as coming from an editor of the national magazine American Art Collector. Of course I thought it was spam and ignored it for a few days. But before I deleted it, I did some investigating and it was actually ligit ! I called the editor and she invited me to be in the June issue of the magazine's " Artist Focus " section. I said yes and also decided to place an ad which allows me to have 20 of my paintings in their on-line gallery. The magazine hits the news stands in late May and can also be viewed on-line. www.americanartcolletor.com

I am incredibly honored and still can't figure out how they found me and why they asked me. I am thrilled and grateful . The spring and summer shows I was supposed to be in have been closed, cancelled or postponed. I guess it is time for me to go national ! I hope you are all staying healthy, safe and enjoying some creativity. Happy Summer !

https://www.lynnrix.com/