Thursday, November 1, 2018

Wisconsin Pastel Artists Exhibit "Unwilling Adjustment, 11/3/18 4-7pm West Bend

from: From: Judy Grochowski

Friends,

It’s getting to be show time!

“Unwilling adjustment” (no hidden meaning-just a fun show title) is the next exhibit of paintings by the Wisconsin Pastel Artists.  Our show will be in West Bend at the Gallery of Wisconsin Artists, with the opening reception Saturday, November 3, from 4-7.  I invite you to join us that evening (and I know this is short notice). 
Schedules being what they are, if you are unable to attend, I hope you will be able to take in the show before it comes down-which will be the Friday after Christmas.

I’ll have 4 plein air pieces in this exhibit; as you can see from the image below, the work is varied and I think you’ll find it well worth your while to take it in.  The WPA is an incredibly talented group of people whom I am blessed to be a part of.
GOWA is a terrific gallery, (if you’ve not had the opportunity to visit this venue, I believe you’ll be impressed!)  It’s just south of MOWA (Museum of Wisconsin Art)-make it a 2-fer!

Namaste and love,
Judy
No need to RSVP
Apologies if you have rec’d this invite more than once