Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Judy Grochowski Impressions Exhibit 1/1-3/31/18

From: Judy Grochowski <jgrochowski@wi.rr.com>

 Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season, as well as the promise of the new year!
I would like to invite you to check out my latest solo show at Spectrum Salon Gallery, in downtown Milwaukee.
“Impressions”, my exhibit of new (and past) work will be on display from January 1st - March 31, 2018.  The exhibit will be part of Gallery Night January 19 (5-8 pm) and Gallery Day on January 20 (1-3 pm).
Wisconsin weather being what it is (ha!), perhaps I won’t see you on Gallery Night or Day, though I plan to be there and hope you can stop in, either then, or sometime during the time it will be up.
Those of you at a distance, or just unable to make it this time around, I wanted you to be up to speed on my doings; know I appreciate you sending positive thoughts for this show!
By the way, the announcement is best viewed on a computer screen.
Thank you all for your love & support-it means the world to me!
Sincerely,
Judy