Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shelby Keefe updates

From: "Shelby Keefe Fine Art" <shelbykeefe@tds.net>

Greetings Friends!

Happy New Year!! BIG CHANGES are in store for me in 2016 and that means moving my studio to a new condo and eventually selling my house and moving into my studio! 
After 16 years of having a studio and gallery outside the home, I have chosen to "downsize" my studio and home, making my way toward a simpler life with a smaller "footprint" allowing me to travel more without the worries of a yard, shoveling and maintaining a 3 BR family home! Now that the kids are all grown up, such a big house isn't necessary and I look forward to spreading my wings and painting all over the globe! Even as I write this, (besides packing and moving) I am getting ready to go to CUBA to paint with a group of artists! Stay tuned to see paintings depicting old cars and historic buildings from a place unspoiled and frozen in time from the 1950s! 
So all of this news brings me to my next and LAST Studio Sale at my current space in the Third Ward! I will be practically giving away paintings (most half price or more) to enable me to move to smaller digs! If you took advantage of my sale 3 years ago when I moved from the Hide House to the Third Ward, you got some great deals. But THIS time, I'm offering a lot more paintings at half price, some of my best paintings done as recently as 2015! It's a tough decision to do that, but after this event, I will be raising my prices to keep in line with my peers out there on the national scene and depending on galleries to sell my work. SO if you've been waiting to buy one of my paintings, this is your best opportunity to buy one for less money than they will ever be offered again. DON'T wait! (Geez, I sound like a used car salesman...SORRY!!)
Anyway, check out my flyer below for details!
ALSO, go to my website to look at available paintings because MOST of those will be half price! You can expect to see them hanging on the walls at the Urban Sanctuary ready for the picking!

2016 WORKSHOPS


Bold Brush Plein Air 
Sedona, AZ
Sedona Art Center
April 21, 22, 23 (TH, F, SAT)
http://list.studioshelby.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/r/skfa/693224722453/artbartkowiak/gmail.com/

Making Great Paintings from Photographs
Door County, WI
Peninsula School of Art
June 2, 3, 4 (TH, F, SAT)
http://list.studioshelby.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/r/skfa/727485423562/artbartkowiak/gmail.com/

Bold Brush Plein Air 
Petoskey, MI
Crooked Tree Art Center
August 4, 5, 6 (TH, F, SAT)
http://list.studioshelby.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/r/skfa/827671002656/artbartkowiak/gmail.com/

Bold Brush Plein Air 
Easton, MD
Easton Studio
Sept. 9-12 (F, SAT, SUN, MON)
http://list.studioshelby.com/cgi-bin/mail.cgi/r/skfa/999260320775/artbartkowiak/gmail.com/



Thanks for your support, keep in touch and have a great 2016!!!

Warmest Regards,
Shelby

Please call for an appointment to make sure I am there to greet you!