Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Gary won 2nd place in Qwik paint competition at "Brush with the Wind"

From: Gary Millard <gary@garymillard.com>

Hi,

Well as you have noticed I have been working Fridays and will still be working them for a while... don't know when I will be off, but it's nice to be working steady before that bad weather hits !!  :)

So, I didn't forget about painting on Fridays with MSC Plein Air Painters,  just have not been able to.      But, just wanted  you to know that I did take a Friday off of work to paint at the "Brush with the wind" Delafield Plein Air Event on the Friday the 12th.    Lucky me took 2nd place for the Qwik paint competition !!     Here is the link to the WIPAPA blog if your interested, and if  you would like to post the info for Milw Sketch Club ??   it is:  http://wipapa.blogspot.com/  .  

Hope to paint with you guys soon!!  :)

Gary