Friday, July 4, 2014

South Shore Park Plein Air Painting Saturday July 5, 8:30am - noon

from: alminzlaff
@hotmail.com
 
Just a reminder to anyone that might be interested.

Outside the Studio
Plein air painting in South Shore Park
Saturday,July 5, 8:30am-noon

Brings your paints or drawing materials and join me for plein air. There is also a green market there at the same time. Plenty of subjects to paint and you are at the lakefront and yacht club area. I will by at a picnic table near the west entrance to the park,near South Shore Dr.
The plan is also for a costumed model to be there if you to paint from a model. She would appreciate your tips if that's what you choose to do.
If anyone is lost your confused when you get there feel free to give me a call.
Any of you who plan to come give me a reply just so I have an idea of who to expect for sure.

Thanks,
Al
414-530-7930