Thursday, June 19, 2014

Costumed Model, Bayview Art in the Park 6/21; 7/12/19/26; 8/2,9

From: rockinredhead <rockinredhead52@gmail.com>

Subject: Draw a costumed model at Bayview Art in the Park!

Last Sat June 14th I modeled dressed as a Geisha at Zillman Park during Bayview Art in the Park. The artists who came loved it and a few families even had children who stopped & drew for a bit or took photos with me. Brian Breider, the organizer of the event has decided to let me do this all of the Saturdays that I was originally just going to be a vendor.

 I will be back this Sat June 21st from 11am-3pm and the following dates as well:

       July 12, 19, 26
       August 2 & 9

This Sat I will likely be dressed as a fairy similar to the top photo. The second one is from when I posed at Ink Spot Tattoo during Bayview Gallery Night. The bottom photo is from last Saturday. I will be in a different costume & have a different set up/theme each week! There will be a tip basket out if you wish to show your appreciate. :-) Please tell your artist friends! I am also looking to do this at events throughout the Summer so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Creatively yours,

Alice Wilson
Rockabilly Girl Productions, Ltd.
rockabillygirlproductions.com