Monday, March 3, 2014

No Milwaukee Sketch Club Tuesday 3/4/14

From: Thomas Piedt <piedt1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Art contacted me and we've agreed  to cancel sketch next Tuesday. There are a few members  who don't have email so if you know someone  please give them a call and  keep them  informed. - it would be appreciated. I have a limited cell phone service: T- Mobil.  
 
Sorry  guys - Tom

--------------
From: Thomas Piedt <piedt1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:57 PM

The father of St. Peter's informed me just before sketch the church is having a dinner downstairs  next Tuesday, and will not be available for sketch. I didn't explore whether the upstairs will be available next Tuesday, and even If it is the place may possibly be parked up.  I'm not sure what we can do given the short notice - we may have to cancel for Tuesday. I've emailed Art regarding the situation, and will include him on this email as well.
  
Art is currently in Florida and won't be back until Sunday, and I'll be out of touch since I'm leaving for Florida in the am - I will not be back until Wednesday March 5th. I'll check my email when I can but the only  access to email I'll have is via Hotel accommodations - I don't have a black berry or an I pad. 
 
Art and I will touch base and get back to the members. There are a few members  who don't have email so if you know someone  please give them a call and  keep them  informed. - it would be appreciated. I have a limited cell phone service: T- Mobil.  
 
Thanks for your patience - Tom