Saturday, February 22, 2014

Painted Turtles at Portage Art Center

From: Margo Wolfe <wolfe0472@gmail.com>

Hello all,
I just thought I would let you know that I will be showing my Painted Turtles again but at our local Portage art center.  Here is the poster that made me enter it.  There isn't any judging or awards.  It is just an event they put together ever year for local artists, poets and floral artists.  It should be fun.

I am just starting to get back into doing some watercolors.  Did one tiny one.  I mean mini 2" x 3" of another iris.  I donated this little one to the local Women's Civic League for their monthly raffle they have at their luncheons.  It felt good.  It has been too long.  I am planning another one the size of the turtles, at least, 18x24" of Mallards swimming in a pond over winter.  Now that I told you I will have to do it, right.  ;-)

Stay warm.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Margo