Friday, December 6, 2013

Fitchburg Holiday Art Show and Sale 12/7-8/13. 10am-5pm

From: Margo
Date: Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Subject: Home Studio Holiday Art Show And Sale - Fine Art America member


Home Studio Holiday Art Show and Sale

Season’s Greetings from Kristine Kellor!

I’m having a Holiday Art Show and Sale on:
Saturday Dec. 7th & Sunday, Dec. 8th, 2013
From 10 am-5 pm each day.

I hope you can stop by my home studio for light refreshments
(prepared by my creative husband Bill) and
hassle-free browsing of original art suitable for holiday gifting.
The items offered are reasonably priced and most come with a gift bag (size dependent).

Original – one-of-a- kind:
Fine Art Watercolor & Acrylic Paintings, Notecards,
Hand Dyed & Painted Silk Scarves, Hand Knit Shawls; Scarves Made with Decorative Yarns

My studio is accessible by wheelchair ramp &with ample parking in the driveway.

kskellor@ameritech.net
www.kristine-kellor.artistwebsites.com 
____________________________________________________________
I found this event on my activity page on Fine Art America.
If you are out and about on Dec 7-8 visit Kris in Fitchburg..
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Let me know if you have trouble viewing the information.
Sincerely,
Marg