Sunday, November 3, 2013

WIPAPA: Open Paint Day Nov 23rd: Thompson Home Ashippun

from: WIPAPA mricl4hlth@aol.com via mail75.atl51.rsgsv.net 

http://wipapa.blogspot.com/2013/10/open-paint-november-23rd-thompson.html


Mark your calendars and plan on coming to the annual paintout at the Thompson home and area in Ashippun (southeast Dodge County)! One change: the 4th Saturday is the weekend before Thanksgiving this year! It is our last shindig of 2013! All are welcome!

Also...guess who is turning 60!! Yup...me! Can't think of a better way to celebrate than painting with my friends! (no gifts!) I'm making a cake!
 

Located 8 miles north of Oconomowoc on Hwy 67 the area offers much fodder for painting plein air!! As always we will begin at 8AM (you can come earlier but the coffee won't be on till 8!) As is tradition I will be making a big pot of homemade soup for our lunch/critique at noon! I would love an e-mail or Facebook post to let me know how many will come so I can plan accordingly. Bring either some good bread, some fruit, cheese or a treat to share!!
 
Address: See
http://wipapa.blogspot.com/2013/10/open-paint-november-23rd-thompson.html
 
Parking: Please take the turn onto Hwy EE and park along the frontage Rd by the church!!!