Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lorin Willey Info (critiqued last week at sketch club

From: "Willey, Lorin
Date: September 12, 2012

Hi Folks,

Many of you who were at the Milwaukee Sketch Club critique last evening and who had not participated in my critiques previously, had requested that I give you some information on my background and samples of work. I had mentioned that I am in the process of having a new web page designed and launched.

Keep in mind that this page is not active at this time so I am not able to answer inquiries using the contact form. I am expecting that the page will be active by the end of October. If you want details and enlarged views of the works simply click on them, as usual.

Again, for those who had expressed interest in taking my classes, they occur every Thursday evening from 6pm to 8:30pm at the Clinton Street Gallery at the corner of Main St. and Clinton St. in downtown Waukesha.

Here is the link to my web page:  http://lorinwilley.weebly.com/

Yours in paint,

Lorin