Friday, September 14, 2012

Jim Hempel at Hidden River Arts Festival this weekend!

Hi All,
I was honored to receive the 1st Place award at the New Berlin plein air over the weekend with my painting "Don's Organic Farm". Farmer Don even came out of the garden to enjoy the reception and help celebrate! I'll be showing my painting of this farm and other rural scenes this weekend at the Hidden River Art Festival http://www.wilson-center.com/visual/hidden-river-art-festival.php in Brookfield. After Sunday, my work will go to my new gallery in Waukesha; the River's End Gallery http://www.riversendgallery.com
If you are able join us this weekend, the show is taking place at the Sharon Lynne Wilson Center, 19805 Capitol Dr. Friday from 10-7,  Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 11-4. It's one of the largest art festivals in the state featuring exclusively (80) Wisconsin artists and craftspeople. I'll be showing in the River's End Gallery booth just inside the Sharon Lynne Wilson center, opposite the entrance, and will be working the booth Friday. I would love to see any and all of you who can make it out to the show and stop by for a visit!
 As always, I would love to create a special piece for you if you don't see exactly what you are looking for.

Best regards,
James Hempel
James Hempel Fine Arts Gallery and Teaching Studio