Sunday, December 4, 2011

Call for Art by DeLind Gallery

Call for Art
“Winter”
From January 11-February 11, DeLind Gallery will mount an art show simply called “Winter”. I’m seeking one, or two pieces of art from many area artists, that loosely fit into this heading. Please consider this opportunity to perhaps sell an artwork (or 2) during the season we Wisconsinites tire of the quickly.

What qualifies as a “Winter” painting? Of course, the obvious is something snowy. Surprise me....and the Winter gallery night crowds. Indoors by the fire? A glass of wine? A bountiful table? A beach in Mexico or Florida? They ALL qualify.

To hang your artwork in the show, I need your paintings here by Saturday, Jan 7th. Settlement for the show, and pick up of unsold artworks will be by Feb 18th. It can be sooner, of course.

I am generally seeking smaller paintings. As much as I wish I could, I probably won’t have room on my walls to hang everything offered. Artworks need to be framed.

I am partial to plein aire, but that is not a deal breaker. I also love beauty, simplicity, humor, people, animals.....surprise me! Send your submissions to my e-mail. Thank you!
Bill

http://www.delindgallery.com