Monday, August 8, 2011

Boerner Botanical Gardens 8/6/11








Anyone interested ....Saron Jonas and I are going to Boerner Botanical Garden on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning this week. I will get there by 8:15AM until 11AM. There are plenty of lilies left to paint and the flowers around the gazebo are also in full bloom. I noticed some of the red roses near the arbor are still going good and so are the Rubekia and yellow flowers that are right off the patio. We did notice that the waterfall at the south end is not on but then most of that area is just green with a few blue Clematis to the left of the waterfall. There is plenty left to paint.

I will also be going to the New Berlin Farmer's Market on Saturday at the New Berlin Police Station just a few blocks west of Moorland Rd. by at least 8:30AM-11AM.

Tom Piedt and Sharon Jonas painted Saturday with me. Sharon and I managed to find some shade and we had a very productive session. There was a small photography club there from Illinois but not crowded at all for a Saturday. The day was good with some cloud cover in the morning. As I said in another email Sharon and I are going back Monday thru Wednesday mornings for anyone interested.


Margo