Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Judy & Jan Exhibit at ReVision Gallery Mar 1-31, 2019

From: Judy Grochowski <jgrochowski@wi.rr.com>

Jan Kruk and I are having a joint exhibit next month and we’re so jazzed to be doing this!  
This is so significant to me, as Jan was the first real friend I made at Stritch my freshman year when we were both Art majors.
She influenced my transfer to the University at Whitewater, introduced me to Jane Grzesk (some of you will know why this name is significant-if you don’t, just ask) and we have had many laughs and tears over the years.  I am blessed to call her friend and this show is one more shared adventure.

Some of you are too far to travel to this show (just wanted to share what’s up with me these days) and I know some of you already have a commitment that evening. Everyone else: we hope you consider attending our opening and if not, please keep us in mind that evening.  Fingers crossed for nice driving weather!
Also know that I would be happy to go with you to the gallery any time it’s opened during the run if you'd care to do that.

Feel free to forward this invite to anyone who might be interested.
This is a terrific gallery and I know you’ll enjoy the Art on display there-Marjorie, the owner has quite an eye.

There is a parking lot adjacent to the gallery on the south.
Namaste,
Judy

“Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet.”  Bob Marley
 
 






Exhibit: Still Crazyish After All These Years
March 1-31, 2019

Opening Reception 3/9/19, 6-9pm Saturday

ReVision Gallery http://www.revisionartgallery.com/
4625 Sheridan Rd.
Kenosha WI 53140