Saturday, January 12, 2019

Lynn Rix Art news

from: Lynn Rix lynn@lynnrix.com





* Schlitz Audubon Nature Center . Show continues until end of January. Since we aren't having a real winter here, I suggest you go to this show to view what Lake Michigan and SE Wisconsin is supposed to look like this time of year !!
* La Boulangerie, Shorewood. Group show continues through the end of the month.
A fun mix of artwork, a great place for breakfast, lunch or an early dinner. Or take a treat to go!
* And if you have Cabin Fever, don't forget to stop in at Bohemia in Cedarburg. (Closed on Monday) Several of my paintings are hanging there along with lots of other treasures.

If we get more snow, I will be out painting and posting those images on my website. Please check my website often for new paintings !!!
And remember, I am always open by appointment and am also happy to sell via phone charge.
Lynn Rix WEBSITE