Friday, November 17, 2017

Studio Holiday Open House this Friday Evening and Saturday Afternoon- James Hempel Fine Arts

from: jwhempel
@hotmail.com
 
 
Hi All!

Just a quick reminder and an invitation to start off your weekend with some art and cheer by joining me at my new studio for an open house tomorrow evening,  Friday November 17th , from 4:00PM - 8:00PM and Saturday afternoon November 18th, 12:30 - 4:00PM . My art studio is part of the "Holiday Happenings" featuring a wide variety of unique seasonal gift shopping in the in the vibrant West Vliet neighborhood - a creative community of galleries, art studios, and boutique shops. 

My studio gallery will feature a selection of my new paintings including a variety of recent plein air works showcasing iconic Milwaukee city scenes and light filled rural views from the Wisconsin countryside. For flexible gift giving for the art lover I will also be offering studio gift certificates in any amount for my popular painting and drawing classes, one day art workshops, portraiture, and gallery art.

 The studio will also exhibit a collection of dramatic seascapes, evocative landscapes, and refined figurative works by my studio partners Rich Colan and Charlie McMullen.

I hope you can join us!,
James

•James Hempel Fine Art Studio • 5324 W. Vliet St. Milwaukee, WI 53208