Monday, May 29, 2017

Jeanne Nikolai Opening Reception 6/15/17 6-8pm

From: Jeanne Nikolai Olivieri <jnoart@gmail.com>

 Subject: My gallery has moved! Opening reception on June 15!

Dear Art Friends,

I'm very excited to announce that I have moved my studio and gallery to the first floor of the Marshall Building! The new space, Gallery 2O7, will feature my artwork as well as works by Pamela Anderson and Robert Zondag! We are excited to have you see our new space.

Join us for an opening reception on June 15 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm! 

Our new website is under construction. Until it's finished you can still find my work at www.jnikolaiart.com. The website and Facebook page will be up shortly.

We look forward to welcoming you to Gallery 2O7 (with an o, not a 0)!

Best,

Jeanne
Jeanne Nikolai Olivieri
Gallery 2O7
207 East Buffalo Street, Suite 130
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Gallery: 414-431-2368