Sunday, April 9, 2017

Lynn Rix

from: Lynn Rix <lynn@lynnrix.com>


Lynn M Rix is excited about her busy Spring Schedule !
North Point Treasure
Longest Day- June 21
April Show schedule

* April 3- May 2 : I have 4 paintings in group show at the Pfister Hotel Pop Up Art Gallery. 424 E. Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee . ( Gallery Night/Day April 21 & 22)

* April 5- May 31: I have 18 paintings hanging at the North Shore Boulangerie If you haven't been to the bakery/cafe, you really need to go. A lovely , lively place! 4401 N Oakland Ave, Shorewood

* April 6- 8 Members Show at Boca Grande Art Center, Florida
* Upcoming in May : a group show at the Grohmann Museum @ MSOE, 1000 N Broadway, Milwaukee. May 19-August 20


All of my works at these shows are for sale.
* And I just delivered 6 new pieces to Bohemia in Cedarburg !
And finally, my studio is always open by appointment. I have lots of inventory, both new and old for sale!!


Click to go to my website