Monday, January 9, 2017

Irene Angeles Classes



From: "Irene Angeles" <iangeles@wi.rr.com>

Hi, please send the following to everybody at MSC. Thanks much! Happy New Year! Irene

Hi Everybody,

There is going to be a fun
Open Studio class
at the Sharon Lynn Wilson Center on Monday nights starting on January 16th.
I will be facilitating and a group will be learning Basic Drawing while I help others work on pottery (hand built or throwing on the wheel) or paintings.
Please let me know if you are interested!
I attached some of my work, so that you know some
of what I do!
It runs five weeks per session on Mondays and is continuing so you can develop relationships with others there – it is sure to be a blast!
If you have questions, please feel free to email me or just go to: http://www.wilson-center.com/art-classes/

Best,
Irene Angeles