Monday, June 13, 2016

Plein Air Painting Workshop - New Mexico

From: "Barbara Danser" <bd@danserart.com>


I am sending out a call to come and paint in NM, and here it goes:
 
I am the Founder of the Pastel Society of New Hampshire (2005). I have been conducting plein air painting workshops in New Mexico, Utah and Italy since 1996. I teach painting at the New Hampshire Institute of Art and at the Currier Museum, both in Manchester NH.
 
This Fall I am conducting my seventh Plein Air Painting Workshop in Taos, Chimayo, Ghost Ranch and Santa Fe, NM. It is a 14-Day Workshop from September 17 - 30. In Taos we will be at the historic Mabel Dodge Luhan House, and at Ghost Ranch we will be the sole occupants at the Casa del Sol, our own private hacienda. Our accommodations in all locations are excellent.
 
I would like to offer information about the Workshop to your members. This workshop is open to artists with moderate to advanced painting experience in pastel, oil, acrylic and/or watercolor media. I and several others will be painting in pastel. The workshop is limited to 10 artists.
 
Please forward the attached Brochure, Reservation Form and Welcome Letter to all. I will be happy to answer any questions via email.
 
Thank you,
Barbara Danser